Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thrifty Life Thursday #2


Gathering Guidelines:

  • This is a gathering for people who enjoy hunting for treasures that have lived a former life elsewhere. Please share your pre-owned treasures only. 
  • Home decor, furniture, collectibles, garden items and even wearables are welcome. (If I neglected to mention something, please ask!) Please, no food items.
  • Treasures may be listed as you found them, or with your updates, tweaks, and re-purposes; befores and afters are both welcome.
  • Hand-me-downs and curbside finds are welcome, as are items found in thrift stores, garage sales, antique shops, flea markets and other interesting places.
  • Items need not be "vintage" but must be pre-owned.
  • Posts including Etsy and other shop links are welcome! For visitor enjoyment, please link to your blog post, not directly to your Etsy shop. 
  • Please link back, and follow Revisionary Life some way - via Blogger, Pinterest or Facebook or subscribe via email. (I'm not really into Google Plus...sorry.)
  • Please visit at least one other party friend. (You'll probably want to visit lots more!)
  • I'd love for you to comment and introduce yourself if we've never met before. :) Otherwise, don't feel obligated to leave a comment. 

Hebrews 10:24-25

24 And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, 25 not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.



5 comments:

chateau chic said...

Hi Revi,
I linked up tonight, but it looks like the links from last week are also showing up.
Mary Alice

camp and cottage living said...

Hi Revi
I tried to link up to your party but Linky said I didn't have you back linked, but I did.
If you can help me that would be great!
Kimberly

Donna Wilkes said...

Revi, still not getting updates on your blog posts -mail or Blogger. I came, I linked, I loved. Good job - I like this idea. I will spread the word for other thrifters.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Revi, hope my post is o.k. It just shows a couple of thrift finds. Thanks for the fun party!
hugs,
Jann

Ivy and Elephants said...

Hi Revi, thanks so much for hosting, so happy to join in!
Hugs,
Patti